(a) the website operated at www.habtu511.com and such other locations as made available by us from time to time (the "Website"),
(b) any "app" or other front-end software provided by us (for greater certainty, excluding third party software that may interact with the Website or the Service, as defined below) that interacts or interfaces with the Website (the "Software"), and
(c) the services we provide through the Website and/or the Software (collectively, the "Service"). It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
This Policy is incorporated by reference to the general Terms of Service for Moyategna located at http://habtu511.com/terms_and_conditions, and forms an integral part of it. All capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein have the meaning provided in the general Terms of Service for Moyategna.
Introduction and General Concepts
We are highly concerned about our client’s, professional’s and company’s privacy of personal information as we know how important of an information it can be presenting it on the wrong hands. So it is our duty to keep such information as safe as possible to make our customer experience secure. Below is our developed policy to show our way of use of your personal information.
For the purposes of this Policy, "personal information" means information about an identifiable individual, including, for example, an individual's name, home address, telephone number, Identification number and sex. Personal information does not include information that would enable an individual to be contacted at a place of business, for example an employee's name, position or title, business telephone number, or business address. We will only collect, use, store or disclose personal information in accordance with this Policy, or in accordance with laws applicable to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by us ("Applicable Privacy Laws").
Cellular Phone Numbers
By providing a cellular telephone number to us, you expressly consent to, and authorize us or a third party on our behalf to deliver autodialed or prerecorded telemarketing calls and/or text messages to the number you provide. You are not required to consent to these calls as a condition to purchasing any goods or services, but withholding your consent may prevent us from providing certain services to you. This consent encompasses all future autodialed or prerecorded telemarketing calls and text messages from us or a third party placing these calls on our behalf. You may revoke consent to receive text messages at any time by contacting Moyategna, including by texting STOP.
Submission of Reviews, Ratings, and Comments
We collect information that you voluntarily provide as part of our Site and Services, including messages, posts, comments, responses, reviews, and ratings you submit through the Site and Services, ("User Generated Content"). Moyategna may in our sole discretion share your User Generated Content with others such as your business reviews. If you do not want certain information shared with others, you should not submit User Generated Content, or should not submit User Generated Content that contains information or Personal Information you do not want shared in this manner. Once you have submitted User Generated Content, we reserve the right to publish it in any medium to others.
We may collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of the Site and Services, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Site, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they click on. This information represents a generic overview of our users, including their collective viewing habits, and allows us and other third parties to modify information, promotions, offers and/or discounts on products and services based on user traffic and behavior. We collect this information through the use of technologies such as 'cookies' and web beacons, which are discussed in greater detail below. We collect this information in order to help enhance the Site and Services to make for a better visitor experience.
Non-Personal information is any type of information other than personal information, and is excluded from this Policy. For example, non-personal information would include business information, or information that enables an individual to be contacted at a place of business, for example an employee's name, position or title, business telephone number, or business address.
Information about Minors
The Website is not intended for minors and no person under the age of majority may register for a User Account. We do not knowingly collect personal information about any person under the age of majority.
We have appointed a Privacy Officer who is responsible for our compliance with this Policy. All complaints, questions and requests for additional information regarding this Policy should be promptly submitted to the Privacy Officer. Information on how to contact the Privacy Officer can be found below
Name of officer _____________________
Phone number of officer ______________
E-mail of officer _____________________
Officer office address (kifle ketema, Kebele, Woreda, House number)
Collection and Use of Personal Information
From the information we collect through our service (personal and non-personal). The types of information we collect about you will depend on the nature of your interaction with us or the Service.
Information we collect from you
We may collect the following information from you:
- Personal information like Name, E-mail, P.o.Box, Phone numbers,
- Unique identifications like User name, Password and Account Number
- Professional information like Business license, Qualification, Training, Certificate, Insurance and Tax Related Information
- User content like Audio, Video, Text and images as provided by you on the website may contain private information.
- Preference information like Request history and Marketing preferences
- Voluntarily entered information like personal information, any posting on the website, comments or forums on Moyategna’s website.
Information we automatically collect
We automatically collect non-personal information like IP address, operating system, geo-location or which area of our categories in the professional or company are being active, evaluate your ratings to improve other suitable suggestion, which in some cases may include personal information.
Use of Information
The information Moyategna collects is used in a variety of ways, including
- for internal review;
- to improve the Site and Services;
- to optimize third-party offers of products and/or services;
- to verify the legitimacy of reviews and ratings;
- to notify you about updates to the Site and Services;
- to let you know about products, services, and promotions that you may be interested in;
- to get reviews and ratings;
- for our marketing purposes and the marketing of discounts offered through our Site and Services by service contractors or health care related providers (collectively "Service Providers");
- to fulfill and provide products and services, including personalized or enhanced services, requested by you; and
- internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with our mission; and to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
Disclosures and Transfers of Information
We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- We have your permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was obtained;
- The disclosure is to financial service providers in order to fulfill and carry out the purchase and provision of goods and services requested by you;
- The disclosure is permitted by relevant law;
- The Personal Information to be disclosed is otherwise publicly available in accordance with the applicable law;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets;
- The disclosure is for our own marketing purposes (including, without limitation, for Moyategna to market services to you on third-party social media platforms such as Facebook), or, with your authorization, for the marketing purposes of third parties;
- The disclosure is combined with information collected from other companies and used to improve and personalize services, content, and advertising from us or third parties;
- The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Moyategna;
- The disclosure is in our sole discretion necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims or legal compliance, to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena or government request, or in connection with litigation;
- The disclosure is in our sole discretion about users who we believe are engaged in illegal activities or are otherwise in violation of our Moyategna Membership Agreement, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order; or
- The disclosure is to outside businesses to perform certain services for us, such as maintaining our Site and Services, mailing lists, processing orders and delivering products and services, sending postal mail, processing claims for lost or stolen certificates, providing marketing assistance, confirming your identity for review integrity, and data analysis ("Administrative Service Providers"), including Administrative Service Providers outside the country or jurisdiction in which you reside.
We may also disclose aggregate visitor data in order to describe the use of the Site and Services to our existing or potential business partners or other third parties, or in response to a government request. We may also share aggregated demographic and preference data with third parties to enable the provision of targeted information, promotions, offers and/or discounts on products and services.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information and non-personal information may be used separately or in combination, for different purposes like to conduct research and analysis marketing and service improvement, to respond to your questions and concerns, send newsletters, to perform promotions and contest, send you a request confirmation, to send our clients home service information, to notify product/service information, customer service information, user account administration and for other purposes as but mentioned in this policy.
Sometimes you will be asked to give your express consent to our collection, use, storage or disclosure of personal information – for example, by being asked to check a box to indicate your consent to receive marketing communications.
Generally, this occurs where the purpose for the use of your personal information would be reasonably apparent to you – for example, when you provide us with your address through your Request forms while placing a Request, you provide us with implied consent to use that address in order to fulfill your order.
Withdrawing Your Consent
You may notify us at any time that you wish to withdraw or change your consent to our use and disclosure or your personal information. We will accommodate your request subject to legal, technical and contractual restrictions. The most common way of indicating this withdrawal of consent is
- by changing your privacy preferences to the extent such functionality is made available through the Service, or
- deleting your account with the Service and stopping use of the Service.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
Disclosure and Sharing of Your Information
We may share our client’s personal information with a third party without overstepping our policy. Our client’s personal information will not be sold to a third party unless our asset is fully or partially sold to a third party. The use of our service may require some sharing of our client’s personal information by being stored on an external server in or outside of our country. As a result, our client’s personal information may be accessed by law enforcement in accordance of the law of the jurisdiction.
Third Party Processors
We may disclose your personal information for the following reasons.
- If our client is facing legal issues, we will be forced to give out our client’s personal information if the authorities come with a warrant.
- To investigate fraud, respond to a government request, For the protection of safety of our client’s or our own.
- To any third party processers with the knowledge of our clients for a better service.
Security of Personal Information
General Security Practices
We are highly concerned about our client’s, professional’s and company’s privacy of personal information as we know how important of an information it can be presenting it on the wrong hands. So it is our duty to keep such information as safe as possible to make our customer experience secure. We apply administrative, contractual and technological control to protect our client’s personal information.
When using our system there may be times our client have to give out location, address, phone number and other personal information online to the service provider on the other side. In situation like this we make sure only the intended receiver will get that information directing it directly to his profile, direct message or any other personal areas of the professional. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Requests for Access to and Correction of Personal Information
If there are any personal information that a client wants to change or update, clients can access directly or ask for request the privacy officer depending on how applicable it is from the law perspective. For more information on request for access to and correction of personal information contact our privacy office through the contact left above.
Our policy may be updated for any improvement on how the information our client is giving is being used. If any change on our policy happen to take place, we will notify our client’s through;
- Notify by e-mail
- Provide a notice on our website
July 4, 2019